Things are busy, busy, busy here! Our social calendar is awesome, but we have been feeling run down lately. We are home this weekend, a rare and wonderful occurrence. Justin spent the first part of the day on projects while I proctored placement tests at the Aggie. Word on the street is that I will be teaching English next year, and I could not be happier! This year has been challenging for me, to put it mildly, and I am looking forward to putting it behind me and getting back to actually teaching and feeling whole. Justin will be preparing for the CPA exams starting in September - we'll both be going to class! :)
Married life is wonderful. Small group and praying together have only made us closer and our bond stronger. I can't believe it's been ten months since we got married, and I can't believe it's only been ten months since we got married! Traveling to Aruba for our one year anniversary should be an awesome opportunity to just enjoy each other. I feel so blessed every morning when I wake up and every night when I fall asleep next to the man I love, my very best friend. I'm looking forward to this summer and all the firsts we have ahead of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment